2017 - 2019
- Responsible for all aspects of internal tools interface and product management process.
- Built custom visualizations that drive core company IP & business process.
- Created and drove technical recruiting process.
- Django, React/Mobx, AWS, Heroku.
2017 - 2019
- Built external integration services for core application.
- Made significant core codebase contributions including data schema design and major module refactorings.
- Rails, Amazon/Heroku, Vue.js, Distributed Pair/Mob Programming
- TwitchCon VIP Client communication portal
- Rails, Heroku
- Full-stack, green-field project, responsible for complete implementation.
- Laboratory logistics management software for Chicago based startup.
- Rails/Node, React, Relay, Graphql, Webpack, ES6
- HappiLabs went on to be accepted in Y-Combinator, Summer 2018.
- Passion Project for Local SF Fitness Community.
- Tutorial Project - React, Relay, GraphQl, Rails.
- Source Code, Videos, Blog Posts.
- Built all client/server from greenfield.
- BrightWheel went on to win Sharktank 2016.
- Rails, Backbone.
- Attempted to create a code review marketplace.
- Rails, React.
- Founded online remote pair programming code accelerator.
- Rails, Sinatra, Flask, JS.
- The Beginnings of CodeUnion.io.
2013 - 2012
- Worked on other projects for ThreadFlip.com, TrueandCo.com.
- Worked as junior software engineer at Cloud City Development.
- Learned the ropes in SF early stage tech.
Software Tool Kit
- Rails, Django, Node.js, Express, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Vue.js
- React, React-Native, GraphQL, React-Relay
- PostgresQL, MongoDb, MySQL, Neo4j, GraphDb
- Heroku, Amazon/EC2, Redis, Memcache, Firebase
- Stripe API, Twilio API, Facebook API, Omniauth/Devise
Usefull Semi-Technical Skills of Note
- Product strategy and feature scoping
- Very experienced Technical recruiting and pipeline development
- Team development with expertise in on-boarding junior developers
- Developer fatigue and tech-burnout active-recovery coaching
- Financial modeling and general business model strategic support
- LEAN customer acquisition and feature validation
- AGILE team management
- KISS (Keep It Simple Silly) UX strategic support
- Software Engineering, Dev Bootcamp, 2012
- Client-side programming certificate, O'Reilly School of Technology, 2011
- M.B.A. Thunderbird School of Global Management, 2009
- Mandarin Studies, Dalian University of Foreign Languages, Dalian, China, 2007
- Commissioned as Officer in United States Navy, 2001
- B.S. Environmental Science, Northern Arizona University, 2000