- Independently built external integration services for core application.
- Made significant core codebase contributions including data schema design and major module refactorings.
- Rails, Amazon/Heroku, Vue.js, Distributed Pair/Mob Programming
- TwitchCon VIP Client communication portal
- Last Minute Application Development Request, delivered functioning portal with only 2 weeks lead time.
- Full-stack, green-field project, responsible for complete implementation.
- Laboratory logistics management software for Chicago based startup.
- Rails/Node, React, Relay, Graphql, Webpack, ES6
- How to use React, Relay, GraphQl with a Rails server.
- Source Code, Videos, Blog Posts.
2015 & Past Work
Usefull Skills of Note
- Product strategy and feature scoping
- Team development with expertise in on-boarding junior developers
- Developer fatigue and tech-burnout active-recovery coaching
- Financial modeling and general business model strategic support
- LEAN customer acquisition and feature validation
- AGILE team management
- KISS (Keep It Simple Silly) UX strategic support
Software Tool Kit
- Rails, Node.js, Express, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Vue.js
- React, React-Native, GraphQL, React-Relay
- PostgresQL, MongoDb, MySQL, Neo4j, GraphDb
- Heroku, Amazon/EC2, Redis, Memcache, Firebase
- Stripe API, Twilio API, Facebook API, Omniauth/Devise
- Counselor and Artist of Life, Interchange Counseling Institute, 2016
- Software Engineering, Dev Bootcamp, 2012
- Client-side programming certificate, O'Reilly School of Technology, 2011
- M.B.A. Thunderbird School of Global Management, 2009
- Mandarin Studies, Dalian University of Foreign Languages, Dalian, China, 2007
- Commissioned as Officer in United States Navy, 2001
- B.S. Environmental Science, Northern Arizona University, 2000