The Times, they are a changin'
Wow, covid has changed how I meet new people.
Back when I first arrived to San Francisco, I met many new people constantly.
Those days have long passed, but I still long to meet interesting new people.
Are you one of those people?
So that you might better understand if I am one of those interesting people, I've recorded this video.
As a professional, I can offer interesting insights on
- Living a well traveled life.
- Living a balanced startup-y life.
- The ins and outs of business profitability (what what?).
- Developer Recruiting.
- Thinking Like a Designer.
- Efficiency focused personal fitness (traps + glutes duh!).
I happen to be in the market for..
- Improving StartupLandia business development efforts
- Improving the dev/design skills of the StartupLandia team
- Greater understanding of how to maximize my best professional traits (team driven implementation & recruiting)
Randomly, you might consider..
- I love fried chicken
- I used to be a serious craft cocktail bartender, now I barely drink
- I've visited over 90 countries
- I've been to Yalta
- I am a mostly self taught developer
If any of the above sparks a chord for you, please use the buttons below and let's say hello in a dedicated video session.